BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Bergamot can cause photosensitivity; do not apply it before going into direct sunlight.
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturiszer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.